Integrated MBA (BBA + MBA)
- 5 Year Integrated Course for 10+2 Students
- Integrated MBA is a five-year fulltime course that is offered to prepare future management professionals.
- AICTE has introduced 5 Year Integrated Dual Degree Course in Management from the academic year 2012 to help the students to be more career focused from undergraduate level. The integrated five-year program gives students the scope for long term planning and preparation to make a strong professional career. It increases the employability prospect in multiple functional areas in all sectors.
AICTE has introduced Integrated MBA : 2016-17
The Institutions who were running dual degree course (s) are from 2012 onwards given Extension of Approval for five (5) years Integrated MBA courses in lieu of (5) years dual degree courses of MBA/MAM
AICTE Notification F.No:- Southern / 1-20173814/87/2014/AB Dated: 19.05.2016
Career Opportunities for Integrated MBA
A student after completing Integrated MBA gets plenty of employability opportunities like any other professional courses.
Integrated MBA graduates can opt for a wide range of careers. They can seek out for employments in Service Sectors, Sales, Marketing, Finance, HR, Business Analyst, IT focusing on ERP, Capital Markets, share trading, business corporations, industries, print media, and so on.
Business Management Graduates can look for Careers in the following sectors:
Integrated MBA and Difference between BBA /BBM / BMS
- Integrated MBA is a Five Year Professional Course offered by ACITE Approved Business Schools.
- A Five Year Bachelors Degree is highly accepted by Top Universities and Business Schools of USA and Europe over the Three Year Traditional BBM / BMS Course offered by Degree Colleges of Indian Universities.
- BBA / BBM / BMS is a Traditional three year course offered by Degree Colleges along with B.Com / B.Sc / BA Courses.
Integrated MBA is better than any other conventional or technical degree (B.Tech or B. Pharmacy)
- Integrated MBA has more placement opportunities than B.Tech or B. Pharmacy from Indian Universities.
- Integrated MBA as a professional course prepares you on managerial skills through presentations, case studies, industry visits, guest lectures, and simulation labs. Industry Professionals, Corporate Trainers and Academic Mentors help you deal with real-life situations better.
- Integrated MBA is a job oriented and practice based professional course like MBBS, LLB, B.Arch., CA etc. After Completing Integrated MBA Course, the scope and opportunities for getting into a career in management are plenty. It is very important for you to know that majority of B.Tech and B.Pharm students pursue PGDM / MBA for better career prospects.
Scope of Integrated MBA along with CA/ICWA/CS/CFA
The Integrated MBA with CA / ICWA / CS / CFA is most sought after combination by the Industry, since the Integrated MBA being a Professional Course with statutory qualification ensures the growth of the organization in 360 degrees.
Overall, the Integrated MBA degree scores high in providing more options for growth whether it is for a job, studies, or setting up your own venture, than B.Tech, B. Pharmacy, B.Com., B.Sc. Degree.
Vishwa Vishwani School of Business is located 16 KM away from Jubilee Bus Station, Secunderabad on the Rajiv Rahadari.
Vishwa Vishwani has transport facility & separate hostel facility for boys and girls.