The Banking, Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI) sector in India is undergoing an accelerated and fundamental transformation and is set for exponential growth in the near future. Banks and financial institutions are changing the way they operate and interact with their customers by providing them with new, value-added, digitally-enabled facilities. These agile operations will in-turn improve performance. The need for highly-skilled managers to lead organizations in an age of constant change is more pressing than ever. The future of the industry will be defined by those with the ability to identify trends, adapt to the new-age workplace and understand the ever-evolving consumer behavior.
TimesPro, in collaboration with Vishwa Vishwani Institute of Systems & Management, offers PGDM Program* aimed to provide specialized skill-sets for the banking and financial services industry. TimesPro is an education initiative by The Times of India Group with an aim to revolutionize professional education in India. The program is designed to offer in-depth knowledge and hands-on experience through several carefully chiseled modules in each area of Banking and Financial Services. Integrating a mix of both theory and practical experience, the unique action-oriented learning approach helps develop vital business, analytical and leadership skills. The core objective is to develop exceptional leaders, valuable team members and highly effective managers who are better prepared for today’s dynamic workspace.
The USPs of the PGDM program are its industry vetted curriculum coupled with experiential learning through full-time employment opportunities in the second year.
A 2 YEAR PGDM PROGRAM THAT MERGES THE BEST OF CAMPUS LIFE AND CORPORATE WORLD
Duration: 2 years
1st year: Project-Driven Classroom Training
2nd year: Experiential Learning through Full-time Industry Placement*
YOU DREAM. YOU GRIND. YOU ACCOMPLISH.
GET A #6PACKMBA*
- Industry-vetted curriculum including Harvard Business School Case Studies
- Accomplished Faculty & Guest Lectures by Renowned Industry Practitioners
- Experiential learning through Immersion Programs & Capstone Courses
- Preparation for Industry Certifications including: NCFM, NISM & DBF
- Hands-on Training in Finacle Core Banking Solution by Infosys & ET Finpro by Times Group
- Full-Time Placement Opportunities with Leading Companies after 1st Year*
Let’s take a look at what makes us stand out from the other full time MBA/MMS/PGDM Programs.
|Sr. No.||Parameter||Other Full-Time MBA/MMS/PGDM Programs||#6PackMBA* by TimesPro|
|1.||Scope||No in-depth knowledge of any sector. Only focuses on General Management Concepts||Industry focused PGDM Program which helps PGDM students gain knowledge and skill sets of their preferred industry, e.g. Banking & Financial Services; Business Analytics; Finance & Accounting|
|2.||Program Structure||2 Years in Campus and Summer Internship post the completion of the program||1st year will be project driven intensive curriculum & during the 2nd year get an opportunity to work with one of the leading companies.|
|3.||Industry Recognized Certifications||It is optional during the course of the program.||The program incorporates preparation for industry certifications that help students gain an added advantage and a competitive edge in today’s business environment.|
|4.||Job Readiness||Lack of industry specific curriculum and on-the-job training affects job-readiness.||Industry specific curriculum & 1-year full-time on-the-job work experience makes PGDM pass-out completely Job ready|
|5.||Full-Time Employment Opportunities||job opportunity only after the completion of the 2nd year.||Students get an opportunity to work with one of the best companies immediately after the completion of 1st year.|
|6.||Harvard Business School Case Studies as part of the Curriculum||Only part of few MBA/MMS/PGDM ProgramsTuition Fee I year||Harvard Business School Case Studies are designed to present the most difficult situations in business history. Each case is a journey through a complex, multi-disciplined business challenge.|
|7.||Faculty||Regular Faculty on rolls of the University/Institute||Accomplished faculty & guest lectures by renowned industry practitioners. Our faculty consists of an incredible set of passionate educators.|
- Minimum 50 percentile in CAT/XAT/MAT/CMAT/ATMA/MHCET score* or 50% in TAP Test score*
- Minimum 50% in 10th, 12th and Graduation (Students in final year of graduation can apply)
- Graduation from Indian Universities only
- No gaps in education (However, 1 year gap between Class XII and Graduation is acceptable)
- Must be from a regular/full-time mode of graduation
- Age less than or up to 25 years on 1st August 2017
- Check Eligibility
- Fill out Application form (Online/Paper Form)
- Submit Soft copy of Eligibility Documents & Entrance Test Score**
- Take TAP test if required as per point no. 3
- Personal Interview Round**
- Selection offer made through email
- Offer Acceptance within 7 days of the issue of offer
- Enrolment fee payment within 10 days of acceptance of offer
- Pay Balance fee*** at the time of admission.
TimesPro with its strong corporate alliances ensures that once the students complete their 1st year, they get ample opportunities to begin their career with India’s leading organizations. This helps students to apply what they learn in class to their current job, and it develops experiential growth before they have even earned their PGDM degree. After the completion of the program, the student boasts of a full-time work experience and may also be ready for an appraisal. Job Roles include Credit Relationship manager, Financial Analyst, Relationship manager/executive, Business development manager, Investment Manager, Sr. Associate Manager, Data Analyst etc..
- TOP PLACEMENT PACKAGE AFTER 1ST YEAR: Rs. 5.7 LPA
- GET WORK EXPERIENCE EVEN BEFORE THE DIPLOMA*
- DEVELOP WORKPLACE SKILLS
- BUILD INDUSTRY-WIDE NETWORK
HSBC, Standard Chartered, HDFC Bank, AXIS Bank, YES Bank, CITY Union Bank Ltd., TATA Capital, Bajaj Capital, HDB Financial Services, Janalakshmi Bank, Deloitte, Ernst & Young, Yodlee Infotech
- #6PackMBA or MBA words used here are generic terms and are used to communicate Full Time MBA/MMS/PGDM programs offered by TimesPro in association with several leading Universities/Institutions of India
- PGDM in Banking & Financial Services is an AICTE approved program.
- Applicants not having 50 percentile or more score in CAT/XAT/MAT/CMAT/ATMA/MH CET or 50% or more in TAP Test shall have to appear for TAP test and score 50% or more to be eligible for the Personal Interview round. Terms & conditions apply.
- Hostel Fee, Registration/Admission Fee, Examination Fee & Academic Security (Refundable) may be charged extra as per University Rules & Guidelines. Terms & Conditions apply.